The Rosedale Swing Company "Orca" is our most unique hand made swing. Expect to fly-high in all directions with this magical piece of cedar. The Western Red Cedar seat is hand laminated with three layers of cedar for extra strength and durability. The "Orca" is hung from extra strong natural manila rope. Like the famous Orca swimming swiftly through the wild Pacific water, this swing will soar you through the breezes of all seasons. Expect to dissappear into the clouds, momentarily, as you reach up into the wide blue beyond on a beautiful spring day.
- Individual rope measures 15' from top of seat up. Custom rope lengths are available upon request.
- The upper end of the rope has a neatly finished hand spliced 2 1/2 feet loop to secure the ends in place for easy installation. Toss the rope over a beam or branch and feed the seat through the loop and pull down and swing. View our gallery images and installation guide for more images.
- This swing seat top may be custom engraved with your name, birthdate, a personal phrase, or a graphic of your choice. A single circle for $50 or a double circle for $80.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Excellent hanging from a high branch or rafter but also fun on the porch, games room, or family room.
- The "Orca" is made with natural, traceable, renewable and sustainable resources.